A Backward Glance into the History Amazing Fishes Annual Production Value Australian Cancer Cure Proved on Domestic Animals Before You Buy Your First Pet Behold The Prince of Persia Best Tips To Plan Cat Declawing The Truth Cat Litter Box Health Cats Are Very Lovable Creatures
A Backward Glance into the History
Have you ever wondered where "today's cat" came from?
I have and so I began a little research on the history of cats.
Apparently no one really knows when or how "the cat" first appeared on our planet.
According to some sources it is said that Miacis, a weasel-like animal that lived about 40 or 50 million years ago is the cat's closest ancestor.
I have not been able to find any pictures or drawings of this animal, that is supposed to be the father/mother (if you will,) of all land-dwelling carnivores, including the dog.
Since I cannot prove otherwise, I will accept this information for as close to the truth as I can get.
About 64 families of fish are monotypic as they contain only one species. The overall total of the fish comes to about 32,500 at present.
fish respire through gills present on either side of the pharynx. The gills are made up of thread-like structure known as filaments. Each filament is supplied by the capillary network which increases the surface area for the easy exchange of oxygen and carbon dioxide. fish draw the oxygen rich water through their mouth and pump it over the gills. In some fish the capillary blood flows in opposite direction through counter current system. The gills pass the water poor in oxygen to the gill openings present on the sides of the pharynx. Sharks and lampreys have multiple gill openings while some fish have single gill opening. The gill openings are covered by a protective covering called as operculum.
Annual Production Value of the Domestic
Annual Production Value of the Domestic Animation Industry Has Exceeded 18 Billion - The Animation I by jekky
in News / Business News (submitted 2010-10-29)
According to HKTDC's study shows that the market throughout Asia licensing business experience, about one percentage point increase in GDP for each, can be licensed product sales increased by 1.4%. The global top 30 most valuable brand of view, was more than the product business to expand by licensing the brand in the world influence.
"Brand Licensing" Industry will be the 21st century knowledge-based economy in the emerging industry.
Chinese animation has 80 billion yuan gap
Choosing a Cat Tree Playground Cosset Your Tiny Domesticated Creating the Best Living Deep Sea Fishing Fishing At Its Best Differences Between Domestic Animals and Wild Discus Fish Fish Care Does the Bible Predict Domestic Animation Short of Directing Domestication of Animals Donkey Useful Domestic Animal Enjoy Y8 Gog Online games Estate Planning For Pets and Domesticated Fish Fishing Is a Well Fish Oil Isnt The Whole Story Fish Oil The Essential Body Flower girl dresses sale I had ever Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About Gog and Magog Education Science Gog and Magog II Grooming Your Cat HISTORY OF ANIMAL BREEDING Education Science High Dose Fish Oil Beneficial or Harmful History of The Domestication of Animals How to Find a Great Rabbit How to Introduce Two Rabbits How to Litter Train a Cat I Began Fish Fishing More I Dont Wish I Was A Petting Information on Extreme Cat Urine Is Ezekiels War in Our Future Israel Vs Iran Who Would Kung Fu Panda Hit the Soft Make a Trip to Some Montana Trout Fly Fishing Guide Things Not So Fishy Pregnancy and Fish One Final Warning Proper Animal Capture Kits Rabbit Hutch Or Rabbit Raising Rabbits for Meat Why Rabbits Russia Unleashed The Bear With Three SARFT ban foreign cartoons Siamese Fighting Fish Fact Sheet Sport Fishing Fishing in white The Guide to Fish Oil and Omega The Scroll of Revelation 34 The Millennium The Wiper Fly Fishing Experience Three Basics of Bass Tips on Canada Muskie Fishing Tips on How to Move Or Travel Uncover the World of Antichrist Understanding Your Pet Rabbits Behavior Use Pet Enclosures to Safeguard Vets Keep Domesticated Animals Healthy Business Vital Information Regarding Salmon Fishing Fishing What Is the Alabama Rig/a> When Animals Become Domesticated When Islam Fights God Which Animals Do You Like Why Choose a Custom Why Is Your Cat Overweight Why You Should Adopt a Rabbit Your Pet Rabbit Guide
Information on Extreme Cat Urine Cleaners Removers and How to Clean Cat UrineCat toilet training in easy steps:
Toilet training your cat is an easier task than you might think. Several techniques can be used for training your cat to use the toilet, and you can even buy products that will assist you in toilet training a cat.
The advantages of cat toilet training:
Teaching your cat to use the toilet can hold several advantages for any cat owner. The biggest advantage of having your cat use a toilet is that eliminates most of the disadvantages that using cat litter holds. Cat litter is expensive. After toilet training your cat, you won't ever need to buy cat litter again. Cat litter boxes needs to be cleaned regularly or they will become smelly. With cat toilet training, the water in the toilet masks most of the offending smell and all you need to do is flush regularly - much simpler and easier than cleaning a litter box. Going away for weekends or holidays also becomes easier for your neighbor - instead of asking someone to clean out the litter box, all they need to do is flush your toilet once in a while (when they come around to water your plants and feed your cat).
How to toilet train a cat (do it yourself):
Toilet training your cat depends entirely on the cat's personality. Toilet training sociable cats that love being praised make the training task much easier. You might want to adapt the toilet training technique described below to fit your cat's personality. Training your cat to use the toilet can take anything between 2 weeks up to 3 months, depending on the individual cat's personality.
Cat toilet training basically consists of a simple procedure: gradually moving your cat's litter box closer and closer to the toilet, finally placing a bowl with cat litter inside the toilet, and removing it altogether when your cat is comfortable and used to it. Toilet training a cat is a gradual, step-by-step process, consisting of making small changes to the location of the litter box and only continuing to the next step when your cat is entirely comfortable with its current situation. You might have to wait anything between 2 days or 3 weeks before moving on a next step in cat toilet training. You might even have to go back a step once or twice when it turns out that your cat wasn't ready to move on to the next toilet training step. Beware - cat toilet training takes a lot of patience!
Cat toilet training steps:
1. Start gradually moving your cat's litter box nearer to the toilet until finally it should be next to the toilet. Ensure that your cat is always comfortable and sure of its litter box's location.
2. Now start elevating the cat's litter box. Put something non-slippery like newspapers or cardboard underneath the litter box. A normal rate to increase the height of the litter box would be about 5cm a day, but be very attentive to signs that your cat is not comfortable with the current height, and adjust the pace of raising the litter box accordingly. The cat litter box should be raised until it is at a level height with the toilet bowl. Throughout this process it is very important to keep the toilet lid open and the seat down, because your cat will get used to it and might even start climbing on the toilet seat in order to reach its litter box.
3. Move the litter box to rest on the open toilet seat. Keep it there until your cat seems comfortable with this arrangement.
4. Buy a metal bowl or tray that will fit snugly inside the toilet bowl. It would be advisable for the metal bowl to have small draining holes. Fill the bowl with cat litter (preferably the flushable type). Now remove your cat's litter box entirely. If you have reached this step successfully you are very close to having a toilet trained cat!
5. While your cat is using the metal bowl inside the toilet, be attentive to where its paws are. The goal is teaching him to squat with all four paws on the toilet seat rim. You can move the cat while it is using the toilet and praise it (or reward it) when it is sitting in the correct position. Normally the cat will first sit entirely inside the metal bowl, then with front paws on the toilet seat, and finally it should sit with all four paws on the toilet.
6. Start using less and less cat litter. This can get smelly, so be sure to clean the bowl after every time your cat uses it. Cats scratch in sand or cat litter to cover up the smell (this is out of instinct), so if the bowl becomes too smelly your cat won't be comfortable using it (and you probably wouldn't be comfortable with using your toilet either). Using flushable cat litter makes cleaning the bowl very easy - just throw out the contents in the toilet and flush down, rinse out the bowl, refill with correct amount of cat litter and replace. A handy tip is to place newspaper on the floor around the toilet to help keep the room clean should your cat scratch in the cat litter. Decrease the amount of cat litter in a pace that your cat feels comfortable with.
7. When you basically don't use any cat litter inside the bowl anymore, start gradually filling the bowl with water. The water will also help mask the smell so your cat will be more comfortable using the toilet. Be attentive to your cat's behavior through this whole process - if your cat stops using the bowl inside the toilet, you may be moving on too fast and might need to go back a couple of steps.
8. When the water level in the bowl has reached about 4cm and your cat has no problem using it, it is time to remove the bowl entirely. Your cat should now be toilet trained. Remember to always leave the toilet seat up and flush regularly!
Products to assist you in toilet training your cat:
All rights reserved © 2009-2013
We are sure that you will love your visit to us.